What to do if you have dry mouth:
- Talk to your dentist if you think that your dry mouth is due to a medication. A change of dose or a different medication can help.
- Use a mouth wash regularly to moisten your mouth.
- Chewing or sucking on sugar-free gums can improve saliva flow in the mouth.
- Keep your mouth moist by drinking plenty of water.
- Brush your teeth with fluoride toothpaste.Know more on brushing the right way here.
- Talk to your dentist about use of medicines that decrease the sensation of oral dryness.
If you have any more concerns about dry mouth, visit Green Meadow Dental, 3579 B Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT 06111 (860)-865-0056. Many people from Hartford come to our office because we are conveniently located next to Target. Our flexible hours and family dental practice makes it easy for busy families to schedule visits for both parents and children.
We also service patients from surrounding areas including Southington, Weathersfield and Glastonbury.
Posted on behalf of
3579B Berlin Turnpike
Newington, CT 06111
Phone: (860) 865-0056
|MON:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|TUES:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|WED:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|THURS:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|FRI:||9:00am - 5:00pm|