Cosmetic dentistry, which is getting popular with time, offers a wide array of benefits such as teeth whitening, reshaping of teeth, closing gaps and replacing teeth. To obtain these benefits, your dentist employs various procedures and techniques that help to improve your smile to a great extent.
Five important cosmetic dentistry procedures to help you smile better:
- Teeth whitening procedure is the simplest and quite reasonable cosmetic dental procedure that helps to whiten your teeth up to several shades and brighten your smile.
- Enamel shaping and contouring involves reshaping or contouring of dental enamel to improve the appearance of your teeth. This is mainly used to correct crooked, overlapping, irregular or chipped teeth.
- Braces are used to reposition your crooked or irregular teeth over a period of time. They can also improve other dental problems such as crowded teeth, overbites, open bites, etc.
- Dental crowns are recommended when your teeth get decayed and damaged. To restore their functions and natural look, dental crowns are the best option.
- Dental implant surgery is one of the strongest and most reliable tooth replacement techniques available. It replaces the whole missing tooth by making it function and look like a natural tooth.
Many people from Berlin come to our office because we are conveniently located next to Target. Our flexible hours and family dental practice makes it easy for busy families to schedule visits for both parents and children. To know more about cosmetic dentistry, feel free to contact Green Meadow Dental, 3579 B Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT 06111 (860)-865-0056. We also service patients from surrounding areas including Southington, Cromwell and West Hartford.
Posted on behalf of
3579B Berlin Turnpike
Newington, CT 06111
Phone: (860) 865-0056
|MON:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|TUES:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|WED:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|THURS:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|FRI:||9:00am - 5:00pm|