Are you concerned about your smile and appearance because of missing teeth? Then you don’t have to worry anymore!
“Partial dentures which are removable false teeth used for replacing missing teeth in your mouth are the best solutions for this dental problem”, says Dr. Ranjitha Mukund, Green Meadow Dental. They help to improve your smile and appearance. This will in turn help to increase your overall self-confidence.
Eight major reasons for you to understand why partial dentures are the best options for your missing teeth:
- They address speech and aesthetic problems which can arise due to missing teeth.
- They are affordable and less expensive.
- They are easy to handle, adjust and repair.
- They prevent drifting of adjacent teeth into the gap left by the missing teeth.
- They are easy to maintain as they can be conveniently removed and cleaned.
- They can be used to restore longer gaps created by missing teeth.
- They reduce the risk of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders and pain associated with this disorder.
- The most important advantage of implanting partial dentures is that they help to conserve the adjacent natural teeth without harming them.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding partial dentures, to contact Green Meadow Dental, 3579 B Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT 06111.(860)-865-0056. Many people from Southington come to our office because we are conveniently located next to Target. Our flexible hours and family dental practice makes it easy for busy families to schedule visits for both parents and children.We also service patients from surrounding areas including Meriden, Farmington and Rocky Hill.
To know more about partial dentures watch the video below.
Posted on behalf of
3579B Berlin Turnpike
Newington, CT 06111
Phone: (860) 865-0056
|MON:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|TUES:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|WED:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|THURS:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|FRI:||9:00am - 5:00pm|