Do you know you can obtain refreshing breath using natural ingredients without munching on candy mints? Here are five great natural fresheners that will help you get rid of bad breath.
- Mint – Mint leaves freshen your breath instantly with a strong and amazing cooling effect. Therefore, they are used as a major ingredient in most of the breath fresheners available in the market.
- Parsley – If you see pieces of parsley in your dish, don’t throw them away. As parsley leaves are rich in odor-removing enzymes, try eating them after food. Parsley oil is used in many soaps and perfumes to give fragrance.
- Annie seeds – These little seeds help in removing bad breath problem and gives sweet aroma, therefore they are commonly used in desserts. They contain an aromatic compound anethole, which has strong antibacterial property that makes them one of the effective breath fresheners. Do not gulp many, as too many can cause overpowering taste. They can be boiled in water and used as effective mouthwash.
- Cardamom pods – Chewing one pod of cardamom for few minutes will get rid of bad breath. They have a characteristic aroma and sweet flavor, and are mainly used in tea and sweet dishes as a refreshing agent.
- Fennel seeds – These are mainly used after meals to promote good digestion. However, they also fight odor-causing germs in the mouth and are mainly used to sweeten your breath naturally.
If you need any more information on oral hygiene, please feel free to visit Green Meadow Dental, 3579 B Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT 06111 (860)-865-0056. Families from Berlin find the easy drive to Newington well worthwhile because or our expertise and modern facilities, our friendly dental team and the relaxing disposition of Dr. Mukund. We also service patients from surrounding areas including Meriden, Farmington and Cromwell.
Posted on behalf of
3579B Berlin Turnpike
Newington, CT 06111
Phone: (860) 865-0056
Email: [email protected]
|MON:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|TUES:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|WED:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|THURS:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|FRI:||9:00am - 5:00pm|