[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.77″ background_layout=”light” border_style=”solid”]
Most of us may think that keeping teeth white is a herculean task requiring lots of efforts. Quite often we stumble upon someone who sports pearly whites and we feel that we should do something about ours. In fact a brilliant smile can make or break your appearance. A bright smile may not only help you land your dream job, it can also give you that self-confidence you may need in every aspect of your life.
That brings us to the important question as to what one can do to get pearly whites. There are easy everyday habits that can improve your smile.
- Use a good quality tooth brush and do not forget to change it once in three months. Use a pen grip to avoid over scrubbing and don’t forget to keep the angle at 45-degrees to avoid over pressurizing your gums.
- As far as possible eat fibrous food like raw carrots or apple to finish your meal.
- Don’t forget to brush your tongue as a clean tongue will help prevent staining your teeth.
- Gargle with apple cider vinegar as it has 3-pronged action – it removes stains, brightens teeth, and kills chromogenic bacteria.
- Finally brush your teeth after getting out of bed and before getting in at night.
It is also important to avoid beverages like coffee or tea that can stain and in case you do consume them, brush or rinse immediately. Most importantly visit your dentist for regular checkups at least once in six months.
Families from Hartford find the easy drive to Newington well worthwhile because or our expertise and modern facilities, our friendly dental team and the relaxing disposition of Dr. Mukund. For dental hygiene needs visit Green Meadow Dental, 3579B Berlin Turnpike, Newington CT 06111 (860)-865-0056.
Posted on behalf of
3579B Berlin Turnpike
Newington, CT 06111
Phone: (860) 865-0056
Email: [email protected]
|MON:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|TUES:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|WED:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|THURS:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|FRI:||9:00am - 5:00pm|